Monday, July 30, 2012

Random Pics

Still unpacking....  But the end is in sight!  The sewing room is the final frontier and then I can start hanging quilts and pictures.  I had ordered an organizer for my Accuquilt dies several weeks ago.  Alas, it is made only for the small dies.  I have a stack of BIG dies.  What to do?

I bought an expandable thing-a-ma-jig a few weeks back at Ikea.  PERFECTION, if I do say so!  The big dies fit beautifully.  I love to be organized - don't you?


I'm so glad to be baking again!  Today's choice was Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Very yummy!  And the whole wheat flour makes them a bit more guilt-free.


I have been wanting an orchid for some time now.  I'm not sure why I've never owned one, but now I do.  It's not fancy-smancy - just from the local grocery store.  And I love it!


And lazy Mickey.  He doesn't have much body fat and gets chilly in the house.  He asks out frequently to bask in the sun.  Of course, with the 100 degree temps we been tolerating he's ready to come back inside rather quickly!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to ATTACK the boxes left to unpack.  ATTACK, I say!  It won't be long before I'm back at my regular sewing routine.

Are you Making Do?  Let me know and I'll add you to the list on the sidebar.

1 comment:

Debby said...

I was with you on the making do until I fell off the wagon yesterday. I promise to get back on, today, right now, this very second!!!